INTERFAITH Today -- media for all faiths.

Welcome to the home for the podcast and a new e-zine called INTERFAITH Today. This media highlights the work of the global interfaith movement, Interfaith Ministers, and interfaith ministries. INTERFAITH Today, 19 W.34th St., Penthouse, NY, NY 10001

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

First Podcast!

Well, it didn't take until March! Friday I buckled down and got the first podcast cleaned up and ready to go.

This one is an introduction - to me and to the United Religions Initiative, Council for the Parliament of the Worlds Religions and the Interfaith Center at the Presidio. I asked my partner Kurt to read the preamble to A Declaration Toward a Global Ethic. I also mentioned the 1995 conference on the Global Ethic, Celebrating the Spirit and the A Walk Through Time which I walked at the 1999 Parliament.

The next podcast should be out in a couple of weeks and will feature a talk by Charles Gibbs, Executive Director of the URI, that I recorded at the North American Interfaith Network/URI North America meetings in August 2005. Hopefully I'll also be able to report on the recent URI electronic Meeting of Members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home